Here it is…the day has finally arrived! You are about to get ready for what is sure to be one of the most memorable days of your life. Planning out the details of your wedding morning is an important, and often overlooked part of creating an enjoyable and stress-free wedding day. We want to give you some simple tips that will make your wedding morning more enjoyable and relaxed. This is your day! Have fun and celebrate!
- Wake up refreshed! Go to bed at a decent hour the night before so you can be your best.
- Eat a breakfast that is high in protein. This food will keep you going, which is important since brides and grooms can go long periods of time without eating.
- Give yourself enough time for everything so you can enjoy and savour every second. If you are having a professional doing hair and makeup, you will need to allow plenty of time for each Bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride and of course, the Bride. Speak with the professionals in advance to plan out a timeline that works well for everyone.
- Plan ahead for what you will be wearing while getting ready. You want to be comfortable! Matching robes or shirts are a cute idea for you and your bridesmaids, you can have them monogrammed and they make wonderful gifts that your friends will cherish. What a great way to bring everyone together and show them you care!
- Pack a survival kit. These “just in case” items have been known to save the day on more than one occasion! Items such as aspirin, needle and thread, deodorant, safety pins, hair pins, hair spray, super glue – great for repairing nails, broken heels, decorations and even jewelry.
- And…most importantly, remember to keep in mind the importance of enjoying your wedding day. It only happens once and it goes by very fast! Make sure that on the big day, you stop and look around. These are the people you love the most in your life. Take these memories, and cherish them!